Wednesday, March 25, 2009

French Mermaid


Hello dear friends of Infinity,
This is Stephanie aka French mermaid, 34 yrs old, raised in Brittany, land of famous French sailors and explorers, studied in France and in the UK, worked for the International Herald Tribune in Belgium and the Netherlands and after 5 years as a corporate lawyer in Paris decided to leave the rat race behind or as Shakespeare puts it "I shall be gone and live or stay and die".

I sailed on small boats off the coast of Brittany, with uncles and friends, also sailed in Cornwall and Devon, in Greece (Ionian sea), and I also did regatta's with friends on JOD 35ft off the coast of the French Riviera and South West of France.
I love sailing, skiing, scuba diving, water ski and wake boarding, windsurfing although haven't done it in a long long time. Above all I love my freedom, and there is nothing like travelling and sailing to feel free and truly alive !

Almost a year ago, I stept foot on Infinity for the first time and since then the dream grew bigger and bigger...I look forward to meeting you all and let the dream become alive together,

A tres bientot, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment